Why you still need a brochure
The importance of a brochure for any business is that it interacts directly with your customer. A brochure allows any business to tell a complete story about your brand, products and/or services, more effectively communicating between your company and your audience. Here are the top three reasons why we at Kulture Konnect think that brochures are still important for any business:
- People are not always online – Even if you have your smartphone or tablet on hand, sometimes it is easier and feels better to simply pick up a piece of paper. If your brochure uses the right content and visual design as well as the correct paper, you will make a lasting impression.
- Face-to-face interactions – When you are in meetings, it is always better to leave behind something physical besides your business card. With a brochure you don’t have to send anyone away to take a look at your website, you can talk about and discuss what is right in front of you.
- Promotes credibility – A well-designed brochure allows you to talk about the benefits and values of your company, creating a desire to know more about your business. This creates credibility and trust.
Make your customers hold on to your brochure
It is not easy to develop a content and design combination that will make your audience keep and read your brochure. At Kulture Konnect we follow these four rules:
- Attention – Color palette, font selection, imagery, overall layout
- Information – Give your customers a reason to feel connected
- Incentive – Give your customers a reason to act
- Action – Make sure the actionable items and steps are easy to follow